- Download the Enrolment Handbook
Our Administrative Officer, Lisa Stokes, will be happy to discuss the Enrolment Information Pack and answer any questions you may have. Call the office on (08) 9083 2444 or send us a message.
- Application for Enrolment - please click here to complete one for each child in your family.
- Registration - return the Application for Enrolment to the School Office with the required Registration Fee, your child’s birth certificate and immunisation records.
- Letter of Receipt - you will receive a letter confirming that your application has been received and your child has been placed on the waiting list.
- Interview - approximately 18 months before the proposed starting date of your child the School will contact you to arrange a suitable time for you and your child to meet with the Principal (or his delegate). We will conduct a similar interview for each child in your family.
- Letter of Offer - a letter will be sent following the successful completion of the interview process offering your child a place at the School.
- Enrolment - you will need to confirm your child’s enrolment by returning any documentation requested by the School and paying the Enrolment Fee.The Fee Schedule 2016, which outlines the tuition fees and charges, discounts and conditions for the payment of accounts, should be read in conjunction with the above information.
It is important to note that:
- The completion of an Application for Enrolment and payment of the Registration Fee does not guarantee a place at the School.
- The offer of a place at the School is conditional on a successful interview with the Principal (or his delegate).
- Your child’s enrolment is not confirmed until the requested documentation and Enrolment Fee are received by the School.
Download Our Prospectus