Big Picture: A new learning opportunity
Big Picture Information Night
Date: Monday 27 November | Time: 5.30pm
Venue: 5 Griffin Street, West Beach
The Big Picture is a personalised approach to education that combines academic work with real-world learning. Focusing on one student at a time, Big Picture supports students to create a personalised learning plan based on their own passions and interests.
- Educates each student according to their interests, talents and abilities.
- Supports young people to become life-long learners and productive
- members of their communities.
- Develops independence and organisational skills.
- Provides an alternative pathway to further education, training or employment.
- Promotes a genuine, meaningful and enjoyable learning experience.