Big Picture: A new learning opportunity
Big Picture: Information Evening with EACS
Date: Wednesday 12 September | Time: 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Venue: Civic Centre, Council Place, Esperance
Learn how Big Picture can prepare your child for life beyond school ... university or employment.
The Big Picture is a personalised approach to education that combines academic work with real-world learning. Focusing on one student at a time, Big Picture supports students to create a personalised learning plan based on their own passions and interests. These interests are further stimulated through involvement with mentors within the wider community.
Mentors use their own experience and expertise to inspire students to develop their personal learning plan in a realistic way.
- Educates each student according to their interests, talents and abilities.
- Supports young people to become life-long learners and productive members of their communities.
- Develops independence and organisational skills.
- Provides an alternative pathway to further education, training or employment.
- Promotes a genuine, meaningful and enjoyable learning experience.
RSVPs are essential. For more information about the Big Picture Information Evening with EACS, please contact email@example.com or phone (08) 9083 2444.