Big Picture: A new learning opportunity
Big Picture: Lunch with EACS
Date: Thursday 22 March | Time: 11.30am
Venue: 5 Griffin Street, West Beach
The Big Picture is a personalised approach to education that combines academic work with real-world learning. Focusing on one student at a time, Big Picture supports students to create a personalised learning plan based on their own passions and interests. These interests are further stimulated through involvement with mentors within the wider community.
Mentors use their own experience and expertise to inspire students to develop their personal learning plan in a realistic way.
- Educates each student according to their interests, talents and abilities.
- Supports young people to become life-long learners and productive members of their communities.
- Develops independence and organisational skills.
- Provides an alternative pathway to further education, training or employment.
- Promotes a genuine, meaningful and enjoyable learning experience.
RSVPs are essential. For more information about the Big Picture Lunch with EACS, please contact email@example.com or phone (08) 9071 5142.