The School opened in 2008 and offers a range of modern, architecturally designed buildings and facilities that include:
- specialist learning areas – science laboratories, visual arts rooms, food specialist learning areas, wood work shed
- multi-purpose space – dance, drama, Chapel
- multi-use hard court
- Tennis courts
- Hockey and Soccer field
- oval with running track and cricket nets
- administrative facilities
Students enjoy bright, well-lit learning spaces that complement the education programmes available.
In addition, we are proud to boast a modern 40-bed boarding house, right in the heart of the School.
Work commenced in 2014 on a new 40-bed boarding house and a new classroom block and we now have nine new general learning areas, a staff area and an amenities block and a 40 bed boarding house.
Donations can be made to our School Building Fund in any of the following ways:
- Direct Deposit:
Account No: 300054430 When making a deposit please include your name in the subject line so that a receipt for your tax deductible donation can be issued.
- Please call into the School Office during office hours to make your donation and a receipt will be issued immediately.
- Please phone the School Office during office hours on 08 9083 2444 or send us a message to make arrangements for your donation.
- Donations can be made through the CBH Group via Loadnet. Supplier/Grower Number: 20083473 Supplier/Grower Name: Esperance Anglican Community School